USE OF THIS SITE AND DISCLAIMER
COPYRIGHT AND LIMITED COPYING PERMISSIONS
The contents of these pages are © Sweet & Maxwell Limited and JCT Limited 2005. Copying of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions.
Licence to copy for personal use
You may view these pages on screen. You may print or download to your local hard disk extracts from these pages for your personal use only.
Licence to recopy for limited purposes
You may recopy insubstantial extracts from these pages ("the material") to individual third parties e.g. clients for their information, but only if:
- You acknowledge the Sweet & Maxwell Web Service as the source of the material. Such acknowledgment should include reference to the website address (http://www.jctcontracts.com) in the copy of the material and should also include the words "© Sweet & Maxwell Limited and JCT Limited 2005".
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them.
This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form, other than advice to clients.
No part of this website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other Web site or other form of electronic retrieval system. This website is owned and operated by Sweet & Maxwell.
1. This web site and the content on it ("Content") are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currency and delays. All users must rely exclusively upon their own skill and judgement or upon those of their advisers when using any document referred to on this site in the specific circumstances for which they require it and neither Sweet & Maxwell nor its associated companies assume any liability to any user or any third party in connection with such use.
2. Third party content may also appear on this web site or may be accessible via links from it ("Third party Content").
3. The Content does not constitute legal or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Any reliance on the Content is therefore solely at the user's own risk.
4. Sweet & Maxwell may make improvements and/or changes to the features, functionality or Content on this web site at any time without notice.
5. Sweet & Maxwell shall not be liable for:
- a. any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions in this web site and the Content; (b) any Third Party Content; (c) the unavailability of this web site, the Content, or any part thereof; (d) your use of this web site or the Content; or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this web site or the Content; and
- b. for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, lawyers' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this web site or the Content or any Third Party Content.